JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's Already 2 Years

I celebrate my 2nd year of employment today. Times fly so fast I guess. Feels like so new since I joined this company but as people said, pejam celik - pejam celik, it's already 2 years.
How I started with this company? I've started as an industrial trainee here where I did my 3 months internship followed by part time in the same department. During my 2nd month of internship, I was offered a job after finish my study. After a week thinking of that offer, I agreed and signed a MOU with them. I was agree because I thought its not easy to get job nowadays. But the main reason I accepted the offer because of the career path with this big company. I knew that I can grow with them.

Be in the Multinational and American based company is not easy at all. A lots of things need to follow and catch up the way they work, but most of all I enjoyed and love my job. I have a very good team and my boss is super duper nice and we are more like friends. A few months before my 2nd year here, I've received a good news for my career development. I'll be in the Pre-Opening Team project for South East Asia. It is a good opportunity for me to develop my career with this company. I'm so happy at last they see my hard work. I'm so looking forward for this project and hope that I can be in Phuket end of this year or at least early next year for the Opening project.

Nice view from one of the room

I love the environment & view where I've spent most of my time here


After 6 months with the company, I've been sent to Hong Chi Minh City, Vietnam for my very first business trip for recruitment. It was only 3 days 2 nights but most of all I enjoyed my business trip and I shopped a lot. :)


My first overseas trip to one of our property (Park Hyatt Saigon)


Myself in Ho Chi Minh City


One of the benefit being in this company, all employees received a 12 times complimentary rooms at any Hyatt hotel in the world. I utilized it and had my holiday in Bali last December and brought along my bestie. It was really good experienced and we had so much fun and shopping in Bali.


Grand Hyatt Bali


Us enjoying our holiday in Bali

From Bali, we flew to Jakarta to continue our holiday there. We've been there for 4 days and 3 nights.


Grand Hyatt Jakarta


Us in Jakarta


Early this year, I've been sent to JB and Singapore for another business trip. I was tiring but as usual I've always enjoyed my trip. It doesn't matter whether I'm there for work or holiday, I still enjoyed to be in one of our property around the world.


Hyatt Regency Johor Bahru



Entrance of Grand Hyatt Singapore


With the team at Singapore

Everyday is a different day for me. Yes, sometimes I'm also under pressured and stress about work but after all, I'm still enjoying my work here. I know that something is waiting for me there. All I need to do is doing my work and achieved what I want.

Random pictures from different events

Yes, I'm so proud to be part of the company


Since today is my 2nd year with this company, I want to admit that I'm proud to be one of them.


No comments: