JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, June 19, 2009

Double Yeay For Me!!!!

After 6 months taking over 100 percent of personnel side of my department, finally today, I managed to settle something that hanging way too long before her departure. Yeay!! And I found out that my name in the list for this year Sales Workshop. Double yeay!!!
Sales Workshop is where they discuss about the Business Plan for next year before they submit the whole report to our Regional Office in Singapore. During that workshop, they will discuss what are the strategies, market trend, business outlook, etc. It normally attended by key personnel in Sales Department plus selected Department Heads and Executive Committees. And my name stated in the list!! The workshop will be held somewhere outside from our hotel for 2 days. They had it in Club Med Cherating 2 years back and last year was in Colmar, Bukit Tinggi. This year? Yet to confirm. But I heard somewhere by the beach. I'm so can't wait. Not only that, the dinner normally was superb and they had so much fun.
The reason why they put my name in there because I'm currently on my Management Development Program (MDP) by Hyatt International for my next position. I'm so glad cause I see something out there to take me to the next level. Thank God for giving me this. My third year with the company, an international organization, I'm so lucky I guess. Things always happened for a reason. I believe in that. Do you?

No comments: