JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Thursday, December 24, 2009

What Is A Christmas Eve For Lina??

For the past of 2 years, I kind of forgot how fun it was during the Christmas eve. I miss those time where we always started off our Christmas eve with dinner followed by having fun together until late night. I still remember last year I was sitting alone at Starbucks with my books & laptop, when everyone was on leave and left me behind as I couldn't get a leave.
This year, not a better Christmas eve but even worst. Currently I am sitting in my office trying to finish up my reports because the dateline is on 9am, a day after Christmas. And just because I have to wait for certain people to get their signatures, I ended up sitting in the office on Christmas eve! I had to reject a Christmas dinner invitation from one of my closest colleague. Even though I just need to walk a few steps from my office to go for that dinner, I'm so scared to leave my office without finish up my report.
My sister keep on calling and asked what time I'm going back. She is waiting for me at home to share her stories and updating each others as we didn't see each other for almost 3 weeks.
I wish I can be on Christmas holiday with Shamin who are currently having fun in Singapore or be with my favourite girlfriends in KL. But for now, I just wish I can be somewhere out of this place! Sigh.

No comments: