JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Date 4: My Favourite Photo Of My Best Friends

Well..among all the photos, I chose these two photos because every time I looked at it, I am sure will be smiling if not laughing.

BFF Nisa & Me

The picture was taken by my other bff. It was on the Merdeka Eve 2 or 3 years back..We were at Starbucks KL Plaza. It was our last hangout before she flies off to Liverpool for her second degree. I was told to pretend pull her hair but instead I was really pulled her hair until she screaming and asked me why I pulled her hair like real one. We had fun. The moment where we just sit with our coffees and talk..

BFF Audrey & Me

This was back in 2006 or was it 2007..can't remember. I was on my 2 weeks leave, when I decided to go to Melaka and spent time with her. Basically I didn't do anything and locked myself in her room and playing games. I was devastated and depressed but spending time with her just make me can let go everything. Back to the photo, that particular night, we were dragged outside the room by her sister and we ended up at Mc'Donalds at 3 freaking morning. I don't know why but looking at this photo, always put a smile on my face..Back then, the rest is a history.

These two particular person, always put a smile on my face no matter what..

No comments: