JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Update after so many of excuses

I got so much things to talk about yet, not enough time to write. So many things happened but yet time is killing me..Lets recap..

1. Ramadhan

I've been through the Ramadhan this year like any previous Ramadhan. But this year, my family and I were not able to enjoy our Ramadhan month with my daddy as he went to London for about 3 weeks and only came back a week before Hari Raya with full bag of handbags for me and my sister. Hahahaha

Picture of my daddy on the 5th of Ramadhan

He also went and had dinner at my so called other property of work and took this picture for me that made me damn jealous. Never mind, I'll make sure I take the same photo where u were standing dad. Cis, jealous lagi ok.

Sangat jealous ok


My bestie, Nis went to Liverpool for about two and a half years to continue her study on the 2nd week of Ramadhan and only comes back in June next year for her sister wedding. Myself and Aud sent her at KLIA that night and took some pictures as usual.


Nis, Aud and Myself at KLIA

Captured by Aud on the 11th of Ramadhan

We surely miss u babe. And I'm already missed you since the day you left.

During this Ramadhan also, my hotel had the buka puasa thingy with the underprivilege kids, same as the previous years. But, this time we had it at the Bistro Verandah and it was a nice evening with the kids.

A few pictures during the event

2. Hari Raya Celebration

Nothing much on Hari Raya for this year. For the first day, we just been at home and went to my aunty's place at night. When there was nothing to do and no guest came, together with sis n bro, we took a a lots of pictures. At first, all the proper pictures.

My sis and me always had the same design but different colours of baju kurung for the first day raya, aiyoo

Then after all the proper and sopan santun pictures, there we went all crazy and been vain.



We had all our normal guests before the open house and during the open house itself. And it was just tiring but having fun at the same time.

Our guests; my colleagues, Jeffry's friends, Nadia's colleagues, and relatives

Before we went for Hari Raya visits to relatives and family's friends house

Actually this year Hari Raya not as fun as previous years as I had a lots of work waiting for me back at work and something more fun are waiting right after the big event at work.
Will continue for the next entry.

No comments: