JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Thursday, October 9, 2008

No Title

So many things happened and so much to talk about yet so little time. Before I find the right time, lets do the survey..What an excuse isn't it??


Starting time;
11am

Name;
Lina

Sisters;




1 younger sister, Nadia






Brothers;





1 younger brother, Jeffry














Shoe size;
6 or 7, depends on the shoes

Height;
160cm, I wish I'm more taller than this

Where do you live;
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia

Have you ever been on a plane;





Yup, last was Dec 07. Next will be on a plane next Wednesday




Swam in the ocean;
Err, yes

Fallen asleep at school;
During History class cause I hate history and the teacher :)

Broken someone's heart;
I would say yes

Fell of your chair;
A few times, last was during my birthday party hahahaha

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call;
Not since 2 years back

Saved e-mails;
When I think its important, as and when

What is your room like;
Queen size bed with standing Ikea lamp at right corner, with wardrobe and drawer and writing table for my laptop. Stacks of handbags
What's right beside you;
Stack of papers and books and stationery

What is the last thing you ate;
Nasi lemak kerang for breakfast at 9.30 am, yum yum

Ever had..

Chicken pox;
When I was 12 years old


Sore throat;
Most of the time due to hot wheather, too much of smoke, and unnecessary drinks
:p

Stitches;
Not even once, and I want to keep it that way

Broken nose;
Nope, OMG I can't imagine if i had it


Do you believe in love at first sight;
I choose not to believe it


Like picnics;
I love picnics by the beach or up on the hills

Who was/were...

The last person you danced with;



Aiman, Aud & Paan during Merdeka eve






Last made you smile;




Linda called and told me shes getting engage next month. That made me smile all day :)






You last yelled at;
Not today

Today did you...

Talk to someone you like:
Yup..yup

Kissed anyone:
My dad, before he left to KL

Get sick:
Sick of some peoples, is it count?

Talk to an ex:
Nope

Miss someone:



My bestie, Nis who are currently in Liverpool..I really miss u babe




Who do you really hate:
I have, but I don't to name it here

Do you like your handwriting:
Not really..

Are your toe nails painted;



Depends on the occasions and when I feel I want it to be painted(If I really rajin to paint it)










Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in;
Nice hotel bed

What colour shirts are you wearing now;
I'm wearing my stupid uniform

Are you a friendly person;
Only if I know the person and I'm comfortable with

Do you have any pets;
My bro has, a sugar glider name Scarlett

Do you sleep with the TV on;
Sometimes

What are you doing right now;
Finish up this survey

Can you handle the truth;
Depends on who is telling me

Are you close to your father or mother;
Both

Do you eat healthy;
Errr, most of the time not

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex;
I thought I've deleted all of our pictures, but I found one folder of our pictures in my laptop

If you're having a bad day, who you are most likely to go to;






My besties, Aud n Nis



Are you loud or quiet most of the time;
Loud with the peoples I know them well, very quiet with the peoples that I don't know

Are you confident;
Most of the times

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago;
I only remembered one thing that I was doing 10 years ago, which I had to struggle for my diploma in accountancy and I met some friends that close to me until now and also met someone along the way.

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire;
Settle up all my education loan, damn you PTPTN
Do my Master Degree, or take 2nd Degree in not yet decide course..
Travel around the world

No comments: