JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Make Over...Make Over

This entry been so long in my draft..My room makeover! Huhuhuhu It was supposed to be earlier than this, I mean before Nadia's wedding but they were busy doing Nadia's room and can't make it to do my room on time. So, dear daddy arranged for the contractor to come after Nadia's wedding.

Before the make over..I don't know why the teddy bear is there. That must be my mother put it there


Before..Ops forgot to close my wardrobe


And the after result...Tadaaaa

Ops, same bed sheet but I love my books rack up there

The teddy bear still there. I kept it somewhere but my mum put it back there. I don't know why she loves that particular teddy bear. Sigh. Get it out of my room please!


I changed my previous Ikea standing lamp to something like the above. Oh, it was Jeffry's and I put it in my room cause it look nice there

I love my room now. Looks more organize than before. Time to clean up the room!

1 comment:

Nazrulhad Hashim said...

wahhhhh.. new look ehhh??

nati dah bersuami katil kene lagi besar u..
mcmana?

kene make over lagi kan?

hhahaha

*run nazrul run.. save for ur lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :P