JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, February 5, 2010

What Happened Behind The Scene

Captured by our official photographers. Too many pictures to choose but these among the good ones.

getting ready people, and I really dont know why my daddy were trying to peek Nadia's room


hahahaha, mengalahkan pengantin. First was the real make-up artist, second was Aunty Nora aka another mak andam, and the last one was Tasha, the mak andam junior.


arranging all the dowries / hantarans for groom's family to take back


the vain moments. Blame to the photographers who loved to capture us


should I blame the photographers or what but looks like I was the only one who looked at the camera


blessing the additional family member


extended family members or they claimed themselves as buruh kasar? hehehehehe


aunties, uncle, cousins, extended family members


i love this the most and i heart them


me familia



To be continued. Next will be behind the scene 2

No comments: