JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Day She Feels Bloated After So Long

After the whole day stayed at home, I text one of my friend and asked her to go out. We went to Giant as she wanted to buy her stuff; groceries and all. As it was still early, we've decided to go for some coffee whatnot, but we ended up at one of favourite join.

Sherwood Restaurant

We reached there quite late, almost 10pm but luckily they still open.
she asked me to capture this picture of her jersey

my iced lemon tea

Seelia's iced mocha

We flipped through the menu, and I wasn't sure how we ended up ordered the most sin food at 10pm.
our lamb chop

Luckily I was aware about it, and we ordered only one lamb chop but both of us shared. And now, I feel so bloated and guilty to my body and regret and bloated again that make me promise to myself to go for a jog or swimming the next day. Looking at the picture and thinking about it make my stomach more full and bloated again!


No comments: