JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, February 22, 2008

~ about someone ~

i received sms last nite from someone that used to be a very important person in my life. sms that made me realize how thankful i am to be here rite now. and how sad i am to hear and see how much he suffered rite now. he kept on saying that he really regret what had happened between both of us. he regretted that he threw me away from his life. all i can say, he was the one who made a decision to throw me away from his life. only GOD knows how much i suffered from that incident, and i have to admit this, i'm still struggling to continue my life without him beside me. and i know, some peoples who are close to me can see that. i didn't say that i'm happy to see him like this, but i'm really sad, deep inside me, i'm really sad what had happened to him rite now. i talked to him, gave him advices, and encouraged him to go on with his life, but if he don't want to change it..what can i do?? he himself don't want to help him, how can i help him????
it's so weird, and peoples around me keep on saying that i'm stupid and i shouldn't help him after what he did to me, but i can't see him like this. it's just me. he used to be part of my life..and he is still here, in my heart. but, to go back to him...i really don't know.
my bestest ever fren asked me a question:
"what if one day, he comes back and ask u to be together with him like before?"
my answer to my dear aud: i really don't know. i don't want to think about it..but, in my head now, i kinda think that i might not go back to him again. but we doesn't know whats going to happen in future rite??
but 1 thing for sure, i really hope he can cope with his life, can get what he wants, and can go on enjoying his life whatever it takes. i pray for your happiness dear!
for me, whatever obstacles that happened and going to happen, i know i must take it as a challenge for me to be a better person and be much more stronger than before. i learnt my lesson and hopefully i don't make the same mistakes.
aud always said, life must go on and cheer up!!!






A walk to remember

No comments: