JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, February 29, 2008

After 3 longgggg days

I wasn't tagged, just simply want to answer tag :)

Two names you go by,
1. Lina
2. Babe

Two songs you love listening at the moment,
1. Apologize by Timbaland
2. No One by Alicia Keys

Two things you are wearing right now,
1. MNG hooded in grey colour, it's raining damn heavy here
2. Straight-cut jeans by Zara
Neither in my office nor my house.

Two things that happened this week,
1. I slept in my office during working hours for an hour, hahah I took my cough medicine after lunch
2. Came late to work

Two things you did last night,
1. Played Taboo with frens
2. Should I tell you what happened for the rest of the night???

Two things you wish more people know about you,
1. That I really don't like banana
2. and that I really can talk much unless if I only know u for a day

Two things you want in a relationship,
1. Someone I'm crazy about who's equally crazy about me
2. Can understand each other and mix around with my friends

Two of your favourite things to do,
1. Spending quality time with my bestest friends
2. and shopping...is this count?

Two things you want badly at the moment,
1. Sony Viao laptop to replace my current Compaq laptop that is so slow
2. My credit on all plastic cards to be cleared to RM 0 automatically

Two pets you had/have,
1. I wish I have it

Two things you ate today,
1. Bread with butter and kaya spread for breakfast
2. Mee Hoon soup from Mentari Cafe for lunch

Two people you last talked to,
1. Charles about tomorrow plan that has been cancel
2. My sister

Two things you will be doing tomorrow,
1. Working from 9am until late afternoon..I hate working on Saturday
2. Hang out with frens for a couple of drinks

Two places you want to go,
1. Rome, Italy
2. Paris

Two things you want to do before you die,
1. Get married and have a healthy, beautiful, smart kids
2. See my parents still smiling at me

what are yours??

No comments: