JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The day I'm starting to miss my weekend

If i spend my weekend with them, i know it is going to be fun. And i had so much fun spending my last weekend with them. Drove down on Friday evening and i reached there nearly 7.30pm. Had dinner at Jiki since I'm craving for wantan mee. After dinner, went to visit those people who were working at night, ahaks. Actually to suprise Mat (I've told him I'm coming down on Saturday). The original plan was, lepak for a while then myself and Audrey should go back and rest since the next day will be a day trip to Bangi. But, we ended in PureBar until they (Anes, Syah, Duan, Mat) finished their closing.
Next day, with eyes as if like can't open, we off to Bangi for the wedding. Reached Ijot's place in the right time (all of us were damn hungry) straight to have our lunch. And as usual, family picture is a must. See Ijot with her pink scarf :)

Syah, Anes with her lady's choice baju kurung, me, Audrey with her mama's look, Ijot & Duan


On our way back, taken by Audrey
Everybody were so tired, but can't compared to this 2 peoples.

While Syah and Anes sleeping nicely at the back, Audrey kept herself busy with her phone, smsed somebody from Singapore :)


It was raining, and Duan was the one who needs to drive back


After recharged our energy, we spent our quality time together again, singing and laughing and dancing and drinking and laughing again


Our lunch together the day I was supposed to go back and it ended up I spent 1 more night with them :p



Back to work and start a boring life again. Dammit, Need to keep myself busy, for this couple of week.

No comments: