JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, March 3, 2008

~The day I've Told Someone Not To Think Too Much~

After 3 long days I had last week, I went out for a couple of drinks with few friends on Friday night. And it ended up not only a couple but it was too much for me, perhaps for them also. We had a lots of fun, full of stories and jokes.
That night also, I've told someone not to think too much. For me, when you think too much, the simple things might becomes more complicated. Certain things, yes, we need to think further, think the consequences, the pros and cons, what would people says. But some things, if you wants to do it, just do it. Why you have to crack your head thinking what would people says about you. As for me, I don't even care what will peoples say about me, as long as i know what am i doing. I don't know whether I'm right or wrong, but it works, and it worked (at least once) for someone that afraid to do things when he really wants to do it. :)
Whatever happened, I take it as an experience. I'm in the midst of searching something extraordinary....a miracle perhaps? And it always for me to know and for you to find out :)

No comments: