JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, March 21, 2008

Five Things

5 Things in my handbag:





1. Black Guess wallet
2. MNG sunglasses that I've bought last 2 weeks :p
3. My DSC-T9 Sony Cyber-Shot
4. Euphon Lozenges (orange box) given by my doc for my sore throat
5. The Body Shop Limited Edition White Musk Blush EDT


5 Things in my wallet:


1. RM164 cash & IDR 2000
2. Cards - Driving license, Mykad, Credit Cards (Standard Chartered-Visa, HSBC-Visa, Citibank-Gold Visa),Touch n Go Zing, Aussino member card, Esprit Club, Prudential Insurance card, Captor (Automated Vehicle Tracking & Recovery System)-for my car, Body Shop member card, Maybank & CIMB ATM cards
3. Business Cards - Shamin's, Chef Balan's from Simplot, and mine
4. Receipts - credit cards & various goods purchases
5. Pictures - my passport photo, Audrey's


5 Things in my room:


1. Country-Home queen size bed with Aussino bedsheet, i love it :)
2. Stacks of handbags / slingbacks
3. My shoe collection
4. Story books, magazines & my HR books
5. Standing Ikea lamp


5 Things I would like to do:


1. Travelling and have a nice holiday with peoples i love
2. To be part of Pre-Opening Team for Hyatt International, for a start at Hyatt Regency Phuket maybe..please pray for me :)
3. Futher my master degree as soon as possible
4. Register myself to one of the yoga class
5. Working abroad


5 Things I'm currently on:


1. Finish up my HRMS Report that to be submitted by 5pm today
2. Saving money for 4 days trip to Singapore next month
3. Saving money for this year end holiday trip
4. On going collecting books
5. Prepare and organize for my sister's engagement & wedding