JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Day I Don't Have Time For Myself Too :(

Owh God, now I realize that I didn't update my blog for so long. Been damn busy bee with works until no time at all for friends, not even for myself.

Things that I really miss now especially with my extended family members (Aud, Nis, Anes, Syah, JotJot, Duan, Wawa)

1) Our quality time together; shopping, hunting for new place to makan, party all night long with some weird dance, update each others and then laughing until our lung going to drop

2) Back to back movies & series marathon

3) Day trip together; I still remember when all of us have to get up early morning and the worse thing was we only slept for 3 hours the night before

4) Birthday celebration; To find out birthday presents and where to celebrate. Syah and Aud celebrated already, the rest not yet. So, looking forward for the upcoming birthday celebration

5) The cooking time together for all of us; The last time was Anes and myself had to cook for everyone who got exams

And the list goes on... I miss so much things and everyone.
Better continue my works as I've got a lots of pending works now. Shit, works make me crazy!!!

No comments: