JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, May 2, 2008

The Day I Don't Know Whether Is It Right Or Wrong

After lunch followed by PS2 session at my second house yesterday, I went back and spent my quality time with my sister. We were talking about new shopping mall that just opened here. Being so busy with work, I haven't had a chance to step in to that mall yet. She updated me what outlets they got there including one of my favourite outlet, where most of my jeans collection are from them. I was so excited when my sis mentioned about that and I straight away sms somebody to inform her. And I got her replied. The moment I read what she replied, I was like eh I just want to inform you, why you replied like that? I don't know whats wrong with me. Yeah, I know its not a big deal but I felt something. I went up to my room trying to sleep but I can't. I ignored everybody who called and smsed me, including her and him. And now, I feel guilty to everybody especially her. I really don't know whether it is right or wrong. Sorry babe, I didn't mean anything.

No comments: