JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Day I Don't Want To Admit

Since I really need a coffee and my oxygen, I dragged a friend to Starbucks last Tuesday night even it was already 10.30pm. We were gossips and talking about a lots of things including about one of our close friend. Suddenly this question came out from her mouth "u not in love with him, right?" Owh God, how i am going to answer her question la? I thought she was joking, but when she said she serious about it, thats the time I started laughing. Not because its funny but I thought it will reduced the stress that I got when she asked me this kind of question. Being me, I denied it. That night I had to deny and obviously I didn't want to admit it. I don't know why, but I think its not necessarily to tell her what my feeling towards this guy.
For me its so complicated. Nobody knows what had happened and going to happen between both of us. So much to tell yet so much things in my mind now.

No comments: