JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Project..

Been busy lately with a few projects in hand. Just finished the Hyatt Earth Project where we launched the campaign last Thursday. I got one more project to finish up within two weeks times. And it is a singular project that handed over to me, all I need to do on my own. Actually, it is an interesting project where I have to find at least eight case study related to all misconducts. Besides, I need to prepare all training materials i.e. power point presentation, handouts, etc. Fuhhh it's a lot of work need to be done prior to the training itself. I find it very interesting and make me know more about Industrial Relations.

But a lots of reading needed and the research about the cases.


What a mess


My currently law journals

I really hope that I manage to complete the project in time and get a positive feedback!

No comments: