JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Day I'm Forcing Myself To Smile Again

I'm not feeling good and feel a bit down since the past 4 days. I don't feel like talking to anyone. And for the past 3 days I just kept myself silent. Did not tell anybody what I felt. But, with my fucked up mood, I made my friend worried about me. Then I realized its just a normal mood swing that I got every month. Is it, but why it was so different from the normal. Is it because I found out about something that I don't want to know?
During the meeting yesterday, we found out about this one village about 60km from my workplace got hit by storm on Tuesday. My boss asked me to check it out so that we can donate whatever they needed. When I was there, I kept on thinking how lucky I am. I always complaint about everything but look at them. They are fishermen, with small boat..and they got this disaster came to them. Can you imagine that.
All the way back to hotel, the face of the victims came in front of my eyes. How sad they are when they looked at their house with the wall without the roof. They make me realize, I should just thank God whatever I have now because I don't know when He wants to take back whatever He gave.
Some pictures that I took from the village yesterday.




And today, whatever happens to me, I just shall think that a lots of other peoples out there that really sad, really down, really needs help other than me. And I'm trying my best to smile again cause sometimes you just need to be with the person who makes you smile even it is means waiting....

No comments: