JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Day Instead of Going To The Pub, I Went To Have Coffee

When someone suddenly cancel our supposed to be night together somewhere last week, I was so dissappointed as I already on my way there. Drove alone like nowhere to go, I was ended up in Starbucks alone that night. And I was lucky cause I brought my book to read.

While enjoying my normal beverage, I continued to read 'Ice Station' and spent my time there for almost 2 hours. I'm not used to sit alone in any coffee shop or whatsoever, but having my book around me, at least I can occupied myself and killed the time.


Sometimes, I just realized that, I need my quality time alone. I need to remind myself that at the end of the day, I'll be alone too.

No comments: