JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, February 15, 2010

Gong Xi Gong Xi Holiday

I'm proudly to announce that I got 4 days holiday! Yeay! For the first time in my working life, I got a full holiday during Chinese New Year. Normally, I had to work on the first day of Chinese New Year but for this year, due to my cousin's wedding, I had to beg my boss to take the Public Holiday. And he was so nice to all of us that he officially said that we just close the office for 4 days! Double yeay! Hehehehehe. But the holiday is not a really holiday for me as we were busy preparing for our cousin's wedding plus to attend my mum's bestfriend's daughter's wedding. Whatever! Now, I am so tired and I only have one more day to rest before start working on Wednesday. Sigh, I wish I can get more leave and more holiday to rest my body and my brain. Till then people.

Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fat Chai!!!

No comments: