JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What Happened Behind The Scene II

The continuation from the my previous post...

Getting ready early in the morning


Randomness; I chose the cake, the shoes, the materials for her dress and the flower girl's basket. Was thinking who's wedding now hahahahah


The arrival of us, yes u hear me right. Not only the bride & groom, but us


The reception area to welcome the guests


Oh, she is my superwoman!


Looked at me, was giving instructions & gossiping??


The entrance of the bride & groom


The entrance of bride & groom with additional people


Randomness

I think Anes's picture is more than me during this wedding


Bid farewell to guests, bride & groom nowhere to be found


Me familia

Group photos with extended family members


Everyone gone wild after a long 3 days




1 comment:

Nazrulhad Hashim said...

i loves all the pictures u...

me also as a wedd photographer.. me suka tgk.. :)

pandai u pilih photographer..