JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Day I'd Mixed Work And Leisure Together

In one of my entry, I told that I can't wait to fly over. I've gone to one of the trip. When I told my boss I wanted to go somewhere out of my normal routine, he suggested a business plus a leisure trip to our sister property. I took the opportunity and flew to our neighbour country on Sunday and I missed one of my friend's wedding on that day.

One and only flight to Singapore from Kuantan by Fireflyz


To avoid my nervous for the first time flying with a small aircraft, I captured as many picture as I can during an hour flight


Reaching Singapore

Reached Changi budget terminal airport, I straight took the cab to hotel as I got a brunch appoitment once I reached the hotel.


One of my official accommodation if travel abroad


Grand Deluxe Room. My living room, workstation, king size bed, and bathroom with huge bath tub


Once checked-in, straight away went down for my brunch with a few colleague there. As I came on Sunday, my HR team were not there so there sent some people that I've known since I worked with this company to teman me for my brunch.

Brunch at Pete's Place, one of the GHS's outlet

Right after finished my brunch, I've been kidnapped by Seelia to go for shopping. Seelia, my friend from Kuantan happened to be in Singapore to visit her husband and without noticed, she came to GHS and kidnapped me to walk along the Orchard Road. Oh dear, we were walking and hunt from one shopping mall to another since 3.30pm until around 10.30pm. Yes..we only had one stop at Coffee Bean while waiting for the sales girl to get the purchase from another boutique.

Shopping retreat? Not really hehehehe


By the time I reached hotel, and changed room and all (one scary thing happened and I don't dare to type it out here) it was almost 12 midnight. And I promised Seelia and a few people from GHS to go for a late night shopping at Mustafa, the place that open 24 hours. After had my quick shower, we all got into the cab and off to Mustafa at 1.30am. .

In front of GHS while waiting for a cab at 1.30 am

We were there until 4.30am and after a quick tea, we all went back to the hotel and I slept around 5 freaking morning. I was damn tired actually, but they all kind off dragged me. On top of that, I need to be in the HR office at 9 am people. Uwaaa..I thought it will be a relaxing trip but I already exhausted on my first day there.

...I'll continue on the rest of trip on my next post...

No comments: