JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, April 26, 2010

Off For Business Trip & Experienced

I was away again last week, as normal for a business trip. The day I was supposed to fly off to KL, I was still at office at 5pm and trying to finish up a report that need to be sent to our Regional Office. I need to go back home and send my car and had a flight to catch. My flight was at 7.15pm which mean I have to be at the airport latest by 6.45pm. Due to nobody around to send me, I had to ask one of my colleague to send me to the airport. Traffic was really bad and when I reached airport, they already called my name for check in and I had to run to the check in counter. Thank God the airport not big and I didn't have my luggage with me. As I ran and passed the security, one of the security officer who did the body check, kindly enough to tell me "miss, one of your shirt button is open". And my replied, "ops..thank you very much for letting me know" and quickly ran to the gate. Damn it. It was so embarrassing. I finally can breath properly when on board. In my heart, finally I make it on board and the plane took off.
Not even 10 minutes, the pilot announced that the weather was quite bad, and the plane was shaking and they even couldn't serve the drink. I prayed hard. Hahahahaha..Nervous ok. It was my first time experienced this kind of situation. It supposed to be only 45 minutes flight but it took about an hour to reach KLIA. The moment we landed at KLIA, I was so relieved and walked very fast to get out from that place. I was lucky enough as my brother already there to fetch me. I supposed to meet up with Audrey, but it was quite late when she replied my text and I've decided to go back to my my bro's place and rest and tried to get enough sleep for my early morning for the conference.

they only managed to give this as the weather was so bad and the aircraft was shaking


I've to wake up really early as the registration will be at 8.30am and it was in the middle of KL. My brother sent me to Bukit Bintang and left as I will check in into the hotel later part in the evening.

two days conference at The Westin, KL

The conference was quite good and very interesting as the discussed about the current issues and also gave us the updated information. It was a 2 days conference. I've attended a few conference before, but this time was the best. Apart from the two days conference, I also had a meeting at out KL Sales Office on Thursday followed by a Career Fair at Taylor's University College on Friday. It was really a tiring days for me. With addition to that, the catch up session with friends until late night was driving me crazy to wake up in the morning. But, I had fun with them.

Shamin's crown. hahahahaha when I was been kidnapped with him to Taman Tun at the wee hours


lunchie at Pavillion with agnes


career fair at Taylor's University College, Lakeside campus, Subang

I came back on Friday night with my colleague. Damn tired I tell you. But so much information in my head right now and I'm trying to think how I wanna apply it to my work. Hehehehehe.. But one good thing when I managed to see where I'll be working in 2 years time..Can't wait!


the most exciting one, on 16th floor. 24 more floors to go

I'm tired. Need to sleep. Till then people. Have a good day!

No comments: