JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Day I'd Mixed Work And Leisure Together : Day 3 & Last Day

Third day was more on leisure. Not totally leisure I would say. I had my final run through of few reports in the morning until late afternoon before quickly went to my room to change and had my final lunch with them. Yup, my lunch was about 5pm people! That's why I managed to pujuk them to leave work a bit early. I had my valid reason as I was leaving Singapore early morning the next day and I won't see them again. They bought my excuse though. Hahahahaha

lunch on leisure at StraitsKitchen, Grand Hyatt Singapore. Courtesy of Area Director of HR


My intial planned was to have my lunch at one of the Japanese Restaurant nearby GHS, but my Area Director insisted to buy me lunch at one of the outlet at GHS. I also dragged Seelia to join us for lunch as she happened to be in the hotel for her final visit.


With Mike who I've known since my first week joined for this company..which was 5 years ago...and Seelia former Duty Manager of GHS whom currently working with me at HRKR


our last group photos..going to miss you guys..oh i already thinking of going back there

After about 2 hours plus there, and have been chased out by the F&B Manager, Mike (as he was so tak puas hati he had to work until night)..we moved went up to my room for awhile.

i've insisted them to take my photo with that things..rotan/buluh after heard the story about one pscyho indonesian guest

and i was bloated after a long lunch at StraitsKitchen and dragged andrea to the room for a company

We went out again and walked along Orchard Road in the evening until night. Came back to my room and do all the packing as I need to leave early morning.

final shopping?? no..no..i had to buy my working shoes and i have no time to buy it back home..ya, i know another excuse to finish up my last singapore dollar hahahaha

I woke up like really early and after had my quick breakfast, took a cab straight to Changi and met Seelia there at the airport as she was flying back to Kuantan with me. Our flight was at 9.25am so by 8 something we already at the airport.

Changi Budget Terminal Airport..oh, I still got my singapore dollar after the GST refund..next trip!!!!


queing to go on board


flying back with Seelia by fireflyz again


good bye singapore..i'll come back very soon

We reached Kuantan around 10.30 am. Despite of being so exhausted, I enjoyed this trip and I had so much fun. I'll definitely will come back again soon.

No comments: