JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Double Happy

Got two happy news.. woohoo!!! First, my sister just got promoted as a Personal Wealth Manager (PWM) and she will be reported to her new position on the May 26th. After 3 years as Sales Exec in HSBC, finally she got what she wanted to do. I am so happy for her. Yahoo!!!
Besides my sister with her new position, finally somebody will be joining me to Penang in June. Hehehe. We talked about it last night during our dinner, and asked him to think about it. And today he is confirm with this getaway. Double yahooo!!!
Today is a good day for me, can't stop smiling :)
Got to go as I need to drop by to a few banks to pay my plastic cards' bills, and later our midnight Iron Man show follow by after movie party. Ahaks. And some more tomorrow is a Public Holiday. No need to work.. Smile again!!

No comments: