JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, February 16, 2009

25

25 randoms about me...

1. I hardly went back early when I'm working. I've been in the office for at least 10 - 12 hours per day including Saturday. My friends say I'm in love with my office. Ya, I know I'm SICK!!

2. I love all type of coffees. Not that coffee can wake me up, but I just love it. Some peoples
couldn't sleep but I still can sleep right after a few cups of coffee.

3. I read book before I sleep almost every night.

4. I'm not a morning person. I don't talk when I get up in the morning even to my family. Audrey and me can talk all night long, but when we wake up in the morning, we just kept quiet and both of us actually sit in the same car while driving to class.

5. I have the same thinking for almost everything with my bestie, Audrey. Funny but it's true.
Recently, we've been told by a friend that Audrey and me said the same thing to him and Audrey scolded him the same way I scolded him they way he broke off with his fiance. The
fact is, I didn't tell Audrey how I scolded this friend of us.

6. I'm very quiet to people that I just met for the first time. I'll take my time to observe and study the character of that person until I feel comfortable talking to them. But to those that I comfortable with, I can keep talking like nobody business. Hahahaha

7. People said I'm a snob and fierce. But actually I'm not, just my face maybe and I don't simply talk to people that I don't know well. A lots of my staff said they scared of me and they didn't tell me but told other peoples and apparently, I heard about it.

8. My younger sister & brother and some of my little cousins called me lion or 'singa'. Every time I came back for my semester break, they said "alamak, lion is back!" They even called me that until now. Damn, am I that bad??

9. I still asked my daddy to send my car for services or to change anything, until now.

10. I'm a daddy's girl. I can get very emotional and sensitive to whatever he says even for a small thing. We share the same taste especially foods.

11. I don't like to wear slippers. I only have one pair the same old slippers for the past 2 years until now. My dad doesn't like us wearing slippers whenever we go out with him.

12. I like buying shoes. I still have a few pairs of shoes that I'm not even wear it for once. Same like my dad. He don't mind us buy an expensive shoes but not slippers.

13. I kept what I feel to myself until I feel like talking to anyone.

14. I get hurt easily but I didn't tell especially to those who is hurting me. I will keep quiet until I feel ok about it then only I talk to them.

15. When I'm hungry, I get angry. I'd swear for even a small mistake. I'm back to normal me after I got my foods. Aud and myself didn't talk to each other when we were hungry.

16. I always asked my friends opinion especially Aud and Nis before do or say anything because I'm scared to hurt people's feeling.

17. I drive fast and I'm speeding especially when I'm alone and long journey. If somebody take a ride with me, I'll ask them to put their safety belt, and keep quiet and don't say anything.

18. I have phobia with dogs. I'll be weak when I see dog comes near me. I almost fainted during Aud's birthday dinner last year and during our holiday in Bali.

19. I just discovered that I feel weak when I see blood especially my own blood. I fainted outside my room when one of my finger accidently got a small cut but the blood was damn banyak. My friend said I passed out for a few second.

20. I'd like to introduce my close friends to my family, bring them to my home, or even eat/lepak with them. I'd also talked about their update to my family. In fact, my sister & brother did the same thing. I'd drag my two favourite girls to Ikea and doing the shopping with my mom.

21. When I'd get hurt or pissed off, I need my retail therapy. I will buy something and then feel much more better.

22. I try my very best and forcing myself not to think what will people says about me.

23. I hate people who are talking bad about their friends. How can you claim that he/she is your bestfriend but, at the same time, you talks bad about him/her behind their back.

24. I'd get annoyed when people didn't pay attention when I'm talking.

25. I need somebody close to me to be around when I'm upset. That's why I called, smses, YM with my bestie every single day. Thank you Aud n Nis.

No comments: