JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Exam, Exam, Exam, Exam, Exam

After so many years didn't attend any exam, I attended an exam today. I didn't prepare anything. The night before when my mum asked whether I'm going to attend the exam or not, my answer to her was 'not sure'. But when I woke up this morning, I just feel that maybe I should go. I did this because of my dad who really wants me to be part of this.
The exam got five sessions. Five sessions ok!! My first paper started at 9.00 am and my last paper ended at 4.30 pm. They got three sessions of objectives questions and the other two more were essay for English and Malay. For Malay essay, at the first place I know I'm going to screw up and I did screw up for that paper. Even though I'm not that good in English but my vocab for Malay are getting worst nowadays. The last time I wrote an essay in Malay was back then during my SPM. Its been ages man!
I finished early for my last paper and obviously it was not the Malay essay. I really don't hope for this. Well, at least I sit for the exam and know what are so great about the exam those people were talking about. The result will come out in two - three months from now. Wait and see..

No comments: