JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, February 20, 2009

The Day I'm Drowning

I never cried for so long for the same reason I used to cry every days and nights. But today I did. I can't control myself. I was talking to Aud through YM and I felt sad when she described that E still the same old E he used to be. E still the same old E that we used to hang outs back then during our Melaka time.
It was good to hear that. To hear that he didn't change to other person that we don't know. But I have to admit that I miss him so much. I miss everything about him. And I'm forcing myself to forget everything. Forcing myself to move on. Peoples asked me, why it took me too long to move on? My answer is simple, try to compare of 8 years knowing each others, do everything together and only 2 years just to forget everything?? It is not easy for me. Not easy at all, but I'd try my very best and I know that I'm ok now. I moved on but I can't totally forget everything.
At first I regretted that things didn't work out for us but at least I had a chance and know how it feels. And I can accept it now and I'm not regret. Time flies so fast, and life won't wait for us. Life must go on, so I am.


No comments: