JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Saturday, March 14, 2009

FRIENDSHIP

Friends. I have a lot of friends but I have very limited close friends. My close friends are basically among our own circle. And these close friends of mine, I name our relation as "Friendship". I treasure my friendship. I'll do anything to protect our friendship even though sometimes it will hurt my feeling. But that's friendship all about. You are there for each other, for ups and downs, for the happy and sad moments, you share and help each other. I don't know about others, but that's friendship to me.

And the most important thing for me in friendship is that you know where you stand. If you know that you're very close to each others especially to a very particular person, you shouldn't hide anything or lie. Why you have to hide anything or even lie to your close friend? If you have any problem, at least you have somebody to talk to. And you are actually very comfortable with this close friend. If all this while you can tell anything, share everything, I really mean every single thing, why bother or why you still have a doubt to share with her/him? Just because you think that it will hurt her/his feeling, even that is actually not a big issue?

Good friend will tell no matter what, whether it will hurt your feeling or not but you must know how to put everything in every sentences. And I'm really sure they will understand. Good friend will tell the good or bad things, but it depends on how they take it. Whether he/she wants to take it positively or negatively.

But at the end of the day, it is your choice whether:

a) You tell her/him the truth even though you know that you will hurt her/his feeling but she/he
will feel important;
or

b) You don't tell her/him but end up she/he finds out from other people and be more upset and
hurt because you hide it from them, not because of the issue.

If you think carefully, what friends are for right. I depend on my friends a lot. I mean, in terms of share the stories, problems, and etc. At least I know I have somebody out there that willing to listen all my craps and give opinion and advice. I feel better after that, I feel that somebody out there still cares about me. And I know I have my bestfriends who are there for me for my ups and downs. That is why I'm really pissed off if one of my close friends don't want to share her/his problem with me and later on I found out from other people. Why you need to keep and hide it from me if you know where you stand in my life?? Do you have a doubt in our friendship, that is why you try not to tell me and I'm acting like an idiot that know nothing.

I mean after all the things that we've been through, after all the things we got into, I know that are some things that you ain't told me, I know that are some things that you hide from me. I can be so evil, I can be a bitch, and I'm also can be so heartless. Yes, heartless.

Anyway, at the end of the day, it is your call. It is my call also.


No comments: