JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today Is Her Birthday!!!

I still remember the first time I met her way back in 2004. They (she and Anes) just arrived from KL. We introduced ourselves and in my heart, "owh, this one la my new housemate and Anes's sister". Being me, I was very quiet when first time we meet each other. I didn't talk much until I feel comfortable with people.
But after a while, we became closer to each other. Up until now, we did all the things together. We went to holiday and spent quality times together.

Our holiday in Bali

We shared almost everything that the normal friend would share. We've gone through a lot. I really mean a lot. Ups and downs. She's my shoulder to cry on and listen to all my craps. She even dragged me out of her room back in Melaka when I really in my down moment and refused to meet other peoples. We ended up in Mc'Donalds at 3 in the morning.

Mc'D at 3am

She will layan my perangai especially during my retail therapy thing cause she knows that, I'll get better when I did my retail therapy.

Even before the shopping, I already smiled and she was smiling too

Sometimes, we don't need other peoples to entertain us, we just need each other to laugh, to talk, and do silly things.


We updated each other every single day. People said that we are crazy, but that's what we did. We called, smsed, and chatted through YM every day,



anywhere, as long as we have the chance.

Even during friend's birthday party

We seems like we can't get enough of each other. We don't give a damn what peoples say about us, as long as we know each other damn well than other peoples.


As today is her special day where for the first time I can't celebrate with her (she's gone for her so kelakar, not worth it road show in Penang), I make this entry for her.

Babe, no matter what happened or going to happen in your life, just remember that you always have me beside you. May this year will bring joy and happiness in your life and I hope that many more miracles will come along the way. Enjoy your life as I am so glad to have you as my bestfriend.

Happy Birthday Babe a.k.a Audrey Lee Choi Hoong!


She's my best friend!!!

1 comment:

itsy-bitsybites said...

omg!!thanx babe!!luv u!!