JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Weekend That I Had Fun, But...

I'm still feel tired from my weekend trip to KL. My weekend was full of activities. Lets recap what was going on during the weekend.

Friday, March 20th
They (Bern, Bhav, Charles and family) fetched me at my house around 8.30am. We stopped for breakfast and heading to KL around 10.00 am. Stopped by in the R&R for our oxygen for a few times and reached KL around 1 something. We drove straight to KL Sentral to fetch MJ who are currently in KL for a short holiday before heading back to Nepal. We checked in at KL Plaza and took our time before went for lunch. I had a quick lunch as I need to go to PJ for HP Warehouse Sales with Audrey.

From our apartment captured by Bern

In only one hour, I managed to get my new laptop and lepaking in Starbucks for a coffee before headed back to Audrey's house to meet her family. Audrey drove to Bangsar to meet my other sister, Anes and their friend, Put for Audrey's belated birthday celebration at La Bodega. Though it will be a quick dinner but we ended up there until almost 1.00 am. They sent me to KL Plaza and meet with the others (MJ, Bhav, Bern, Muru) at Pavillion. We reached our apartment around 2 am. And I managed to do my nails and hair before slept off at 3.30 am. Sigh. What a long day.

Saturday, March 21st
Woke up around 7.30 am and get ready for Suren's wedding ceremony. We were actually a bit late and arrived there almost 11.00 am.

The reason why we were late. Photo session, hahahaha


Lucky the groom and bride were late too. So we had another photo session outside. Hehehehe

Bhav & Wilis while waiting for the groom

The wedding finished around 1.30 pm. We sent MJ to KL Sentral as she needs to catch her flight to Singapore that evening. Went back and thought of getting a rest before going for the wedding dinner but I ended up meeting Audrey and had our coffee at Coffee Bean, KL Plaza. Went up to the apartment and get ready for the dinner.

Another vain moments before left for the dinner in Nilai

We left KL around 6.00 pm and stucked in the traffic for almost 45 minutes and reached Nilai Convention Centre 7.30 pm. And we were lucky again cause the groom and bride were late again. Hahahahaha..

Dinner not yet started, but we finished all our drinks and took pictures while waiting for them. A series that captured by Charles Forbes


Went back to KL and reached there around 12.30 am. Bern's car broke down right in front of JW Marriott. Hahahaha. But managed to get it started after one hour plus with the helped from Ed and Audrey. Aud, Ed and me went for our drink to Bangsar until 4.00 am. Giler!

Sunday, March 22nd
We checked out at 12 something and had our lunch at Bukit Bintang and drove back to Kuantan.

Before check out while waiting for others to get ready.


Bukit Bintang for our lunch


In between, drop by at Batu Caves for our photo session again. Damn tired wei.

Me in action of a psycho


I was poyo, I know hahahaha


Monday, March 23rd
I'm still on leave and thought of to get rest before come back to work on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I didn't get a rest at all. Sigh. Woke up and sent my mum's microwave for repair. By the time I finished in LG, Ed already reached Kuantan and settled his work. We met up and lepak and fetched Fadly and drop by to get his niece's mobile phone. As the three of us damn hungry, we had our late lunch. And by the time we finished, it was almost 7 something. I went back home as they need to go back to KL and later at night I went out with Aiman until 11.45 pm. Giler tak giler la kan. Slept off around 2.30 am.

Damn tired weii!! I didn't get a rest at all. Sign. And I came back to office this morning with a tired and weak body. All I know, I want to go back and sleep. But again, I didn't. We (Bhav, Joanne, Caroline, me) went to Starbucks for our coffee session after work. And I continued with Fadly and finally reached home at 10 something. Sigh. What a long weekend but didn't get any rest at all. But, at least I had so much fun.

Till then..

No comments: