JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, April 28, 2008

Business Trip

I've been away for business trip last week. It was hectic and tiring but it was a good experienced too. The business trip was in our neighbour country..












I've attended FHA 2008 - Food & Hotel Asia Event 2008 that was held in Singapore every 2 years. This year it was held in Singapore EXPO, with seven damn big halls.




Food & Hotel Asia Event 2008










Singapore EXPO







At first, we wanted to stay in our sister hotel in Singapore but due to high occupancy, they can't reserved the rooms for us. Because of that, we checked in to another sister hotel in JB and was upgraded to Regency Club with the RC facilities. Not bad huh?




Hyatt Regency Johor Bahru










View from Regency Club Lounge









I can see Singapore from my room






We need to have a pass to enter into all the seven halls. Those who don't have the pass needs to pay SGD 80 which is equal to around RM 184. Damn expensive.





Lucky I got the free pass :)







There were a lots of stuff there and the exhibitors were from all over the world. They gave a lots of free stuff and sample including free testing of wine and spirits.













I went there with another 4 of my collegues (all big fellows, I mean big as in position) and also met old friends.





Our 1st day in FHA2008










With Friends







Since we were staying in JB, we had to go in to Singapore everyday and it was very early in the morning and came back after our dinner. We only reached hotel around 11pm due to very bad traffic from Woodlands to Tambak Johor and we stucked almost one and a half hour there. But, it was really worth it especially when we met friends from the sister hotel. We had our dinner in Straits Kitchen at Grand Hyatt Singapore that already arranged earlier by nice, sweet, and joker Mike. After dinner, he asked us to go up to Mezza9 to have our desserts there. It was good, I mean really good to meet him again after so long and he always the same Mike that I know.





Us in the lobby after our dinner followed by desserts. (Mahen, Raj, Mike & Me)







I passed Aussie's booth and they asked me to fill up their survey and test their product, jam. By the time I finished it, they gave me this so cute t-shirt and I have to admit that I love sexy aubergine!













I also in love with this chocolate that was given from Singapore Directory!












I left Singapore EXPO with a very good experience, and it was really worth it to be there. The next will be in Hong Kong, May 2009. Hope I'll be able to attend another mega Food & Hotel Event.












Good bye FHA 2008, see you in 2010 :)

No comments: