JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, April 21, 2008

It's A Boring Monday

Been busy the whole last week. A lot of things need to be done. Thank God, finally I managed to settle up everything before the datelines. I had a very bad mood since some peoples gave me shit, and it was like, hey what the hell were you thinking you are. Yes, you are department head level, but it doesn't mean that you can say or do whatever you want to do! And for your info, I'm not reporting to you! Full stop. Besides, I don't like people used me for an excuse. I know whats right and wrong, so you better stop bitching about me.
I've spent my weekend at my second home watching back to back Prison Break and Lost. We talked about something when he suddenly said "no wonder your mood so fucked up last week". Ermm he was right, being a Cancerian it obviously showed in my face but its ok, its normal what. Ahaks. Even though we just sat in front of tv watching those series and drinking and eating, I just love my weekend. That is why I think today is a boring day plus starting tomorrow I'll be away and only come back to work next Monday.
No, I'm not going for holiday or short break or get away thingy, I'm going for a business trip. I can feel it will be tiring and no time for my shopping. I wish at least I can manage to squeeze my time for Charles & Keith. Wish me luck!


No comments: