JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Owh God!! I'm So Bored

Part 1: On the Outside
Name : Lina
Date of Birth : 1st July
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Dark brown
Hair Colour : Black
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Cancer

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage : Malay
Your Fear : Dog, I got story behind it
Your Weakness: Shopping, to be exact - shoes, handbags, jeans
Your Perfect Pizza : Err.. I prefer pasta

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : Oh shit, What to wear for work today??
Your bedtime : From midnite to sunrise
Your most missed memory : Those days as a student

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : JD Coke hehe
McDees or Burger King : Burger King, but I'm cutting down my fast foods recently :(
Single or Group Dates : Both
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Long island tea heh heh
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla please
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino

Part 5: Do You…
Smoke : Errr
Curse : Most of the times but I always try not to *pfftt*

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : Cis, ada ke?
Gone to the mall : What a stupid question
Been on stage : Don't think so
Eaten sushi : He still owes me sushi since 3 months ago
Dyed your hair : No. i wanna stay black

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : Oh you mean as a game? no
Changed who you were to fit in : I taiko ma.. i never try to fit in :p

Part 8 : Marriage
Age you’re hoping to be married : By 30? or around there? Hahahha

Part 9: In A Guy
Best Eye colour : Light brown
Hair colour : Hmm.. black or a similar shade
Short or long hair : Both also can

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : Answering this questionnaire la
1 hour ago : Doing the P&P shit thing
4 1/2 hours ago : Ahaks, supposed to have lunch but ended up with something else
1 month ago : Went to get birthday presents and celebrating my bestest fren birthday

Part 11: Finish The Sentence
I love : My family, shopping, shoes, handbags, jeans, perfumes, travelling, beach, music, reading, my CBY, my bestest frens, my other family, my job
I feel : Like going to the beach and do nothing
I hate : Peoples who are bitching about me without specific reasons because i don't even give a damn about them
I hide : My feeling when I like someone, huhuhu
I miss : going shopping with Aud, Anes, Abg Syah, Mat, Jot Jot, Duan & Wawa - Next trip please
I need : Hmm..new shoes, new bags, new perfume, new jeans, new cloths, ahaks

No comments: