JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Thursday, April 3, 2008

This one for Audrey...

As promised to her, here my wish lists for her to choose. So Aud, you can choose whatever you wants to compensate me for my 2 hours created a long email for your alumni registration.




I'm craving for this. Still remember during our holiday in Jakarta? Maybe you can pesan from anyone yang nak balik Malaysia ke. Ahaks



I'm so in love with this charm bracelet, its from Guess. If x dpt this, something like this also can



Owh, this one is compulsory. Drinks, sing, dance, laugh,etc with me without your mobile phone, I mean no smses or calls at all, :p

This Dorothy Perkins clutch so simple but it is still nice. I need this for upcoming wedding I'm going to attend since I don't have any clutch yet


Dorothy Perkins dress. I like this one because it is so comel with the butterflies on it. Babe, I can wear this dress for my Employee Dinner in June. So, you still got time


This one also from Dorothy Perkins. I want a simple black dress for Gerard's daughter wedding on June 6th. If not from DP, you can find anything similar to this, aight :)


I don't have red wedges!!

Babe, comel kan?? Got lady birds on it tau. This one from Topshop. KLCC ada kot, I want this please :-)

My all time favourite - Hugo Boss Women. Mine one dah abis.



Other than Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, I'm also craving for this. Claypot black pepper beef that we had in Plaza Indonesia if I'm not mistaken. Camner ni you?? Bring me to Jakarta now. Of if you can find any place that serve this one yang sama sedap macam kat Jakarta, pun boleh!


This one remind me of Bali a lot. So, you said in Melaka they got this kind of Bakso kan?


You must be wondering why I haven't put handbag kan?? Hahahaha. Actually I wanted to put more, but I leave the rest of my wish lists for my birthday eh? Later, you and Anes no need to crack your head what you guys want to give for my birthday present. Ahaks. I know you all don't want to listen to me that day, but I'll keep on reminds you. Hahahah

Choose ok, then let me know :p

No comments: