JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Day I Can't Believe I Still Need My Starbucks Coffee

I was with Aiman at Starbucks last night for about 3 hours and each one of us had 2 cups of coffee.
I had the grande Toffee Nut Latte for the first round when I noticed my coffee almost finished, but we were still talking as if we were not going to end up the conversation soon. For that currently so much in love with Toffee Nut Latte, I've ordered another one. Two cups of Toffee Nut Latte within 3 hours, and I'm still thinking I'm not done with coffee yet.
Went back home, and before going to sleep, I must read something so I grabbed story book that I currently read and was thinking I will be out of coverage soon. Hehehe, but unfortunately, I find myself kept on going read that book and finished it and it was like 4.45 in the morning. Damn, it must be the 2 grande Toffee Nut Latte that kept me awake. Or, maybe because of the book quite interesting to read.
What is the book all about? Its all about Rosie and Alex who are bestfriend since childhood and they have stuck by each other through thick and thin. But they're suddenly seperated when Alex and his family move from Dublin to Boston. Rosie is lost without Alex. Then, just as Rosie is about to join Alex in Boston, Rosie gets life-changing news- that will keep her at home in Ireland.
I found this book is very interesting and I kept on smiling and sometimes got tears in my eyes.


Hurm, was it because of my current favourite Toffee Nut Latte or Where Rainbows End? You guys decide. And now I end up blogging when I got a lots of thing need to be done but my eyes can't open properly due to 2 and a half hours slept. Most probably I need another cup of Toffee Nut Latte to keep me going and sitting here in the office at least until 7pm. Help!!!


No comments: