JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Day I'm Proud To Be His Daughter

A friend of mine asked me a day before the actual ceremony when we were having our lunch.

S: Are you working tomorrow (Saturday)?
L: Nope, I'm off
S: Why suddenly you off? Normally we always had a same off day what!!
L: I have to attend this one ceremony
S: What ceremony?
L: Actually, not for me, but for my father.
S: Ya la, but what ceremony???
L: Investiture. My father forced me to go, sigh
S: You are not proud of your father , is it?
L: Why you said like that, of course I'm proud of him.
S: No la, the way you are saying, as if like you are not proud of him.
L: Of course not, I just don't want people think that I'm showing off. That's all la coconut.
S: You are a nut, you know that??? Rolled eyes

Of course I'm proud of my father and ya, I'm proud to be his daughter. Daughter of Haji Jamaluddin Haji Ahmad. After so many years, sacrificed everything,especially his time with family, for the second time, his hard worked has been recognized. I am so proud of him.
I was in the Abu Bakar Palace, Pekan, Pahang for the investiture ceremony. We were there since early morning and only returned back at 3 pm. The ceremony started at 10am and finished around 12 something and followed by lunch.


Istana Abu Bakar, Pekan, Pahang

This what he got;
Darjah Kebesaran Mahkota Pahang
Yang Amat Mulia-Peringkat Ketiga
Setia Mahkota Pahang (S.M.P)


Outside of the palace, before the ceremony started

In the Royal Dining Hall for lunch, right after the ceremony finished

With my Daddy and his S.M.P

Yes Dad, I'm so proud to be your daughter and I'm so lucky to have a father like you. Shall I call you Haji Jamaluddin Haji Ahmad; S.M.P, A.M.P after this. Hahahahah kidding dad. I know you don't like it. Love you so much!!!

No comments: