JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Day Started

Its New Year 2009. That's mean it is the beginning of the new chapter of life. It doesn't mean we have to forget everything that had happened in the past years, but take it as an experience and learning process to be a better person. Things happened for a reason and for us to think what we have done wrong. People asked whether I have a resolutions or not. My answer always be "NO" as I would prefer go with the flow rather than have a resolution and at end of the day, I will not doing anything. Anyway, different people different perspectives right. As for me, I have plan for myself but not shouting it out to other peoples. Well, it is a new day in a new year people..
Happy New Year guys..

No comments: