JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Sunday, January 4, 2009

What I Did When I have to work Whilst Other Peoples Still On Leaves

I couldn't take leaves after the New Year even though it was only 2 days. And I had worked on last Friday and Saturday but, I managed to get myself occupied with my friends around here, especially when MJ was around for her vacation. She was my former Training Manager whom I reported directly during my internship and my early year in Hyatt and she is currently a Training Manager at Hyatt Regency Kathmandu, Nepal. The days I spent with them mostly all girls day and night out plus the makan thingy.

Friday
Lunch: Food at hotel
Dinner: Sushi King, MJ craved since no Sushi King in Nepal, hahahahah
Coffee after dinner: Coffee Nut Latte, at Starbucks
Supper: Cookies and kerepek at Akka's house

Saturday
Lunch: at Secret Recipe plus we had chocolate brownies and caramel cheese cake for dessert
Dinner: at Akka + Charles's house

See, all about foods. Damn, my dad will complain about I'm gaining weight once he comes back from Mekah. But it's ok as long as we had fun together. Got to sleep now. Tomorrow is a long day for me before I'm leaving to KL to fetch my daddy. Yeay, kinda miss him. :)

No comments: