JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Day Should I Cry Or Smile

I was in the Training Academy conducting the Hyatt On Skills Training for the Departmental Trainers when suddenly I got a called from my boss and asked me to come back to office immediately. In my heart I was thinking what I'm doing wrong this time. What else I'm going to get from him. Damn. When I reached at my office, he straight away called me to his room, and I saw this 2 peoples who are my colleagues. He told me that one of the them are resigning. I wasn't surprise as I knew she tried to look for another job. And I'm not surprised at all when my boss asked me to cover up her work, or what he tried to tell me was doing all her job and move myself from Training side. I knew this is going to happen, as nobody here can handle her work except me. But what make me feel so frustrated when I need to forget about my transfer to KK and most probably my Hyatt International assignment. I'm really looking forward for that assignments that will give me a lots of experience and also for my career growth.

With this new roles, I'm suppose to be happy as I can expand my knowledge and learn everything especially in terms of decision making. But I hate it when people are so selfish when they didn't care about other peoples feeling. I just can't believe that such of kind person (according to most of peoples here), she can't do that whilst she knew almost everything about my career path and what I'm looking forward to.

But again, all I need to do is think positive and look at a bright side. And it always that,at the end of the tunnel, there is always a light. The wheel of life is constantly moving, and what goes around will come around. I'm sure my turn will come. I'm prepared and ready for that.

No comments: