JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Continuation

Continuation from the previous day. I went to Putrajaya in the morning together with Nis. From Putrajaya we went to Damansara Height to collect my laptop at HP Tower after 2 weeks being away. After that, we straight went to Bangsar with one mission, to go and cari my dress. Unfortunately, nothing that caught my eyes even after we had a full energy.
We had our buka puasa with Aud & Anes at Bangsar.

Our buka puasa joint

From there, we walked to our favourite coffee joint as Nis kept on bugging us to go there. She said, since she came from UK for her long holiday, she didn't even had a glass of coffee at this joint. So, she was a bit bising about that. And we made this coffee joint looked like we owned the place. Itu baru four of us.
Ok, now I don't know what to say. Camwhoring part, you havee to bersabar with us.





We went back a bit early that night. I was supposed to go back in the afternoon the next day, but I ended up buka puasa again with them and only made my way back, a two and half hours journey. Sigh.

No comments: