JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, September 14, 2009

Ramadhan Update



Yup, my laptop has been away for awhile. I had to send it to HP Service Centre in KL as the network card was giving me a problem. Luckily it is still under warranty so that I don't have to pay anything to replace the network card. Plus, I have a very limited time to update in the office and Nadia's laptop also giving her problem. But, since I have my laptop back, hopefully I can update as usual. Hehehehehe.. For the time being, lets update what is going on...

Family Affairs
We've been fasting for more than 3 weeks now, and so far I managed to spend more time with family, not like previous years. I also spent some times with my dad before he left to London 2 weeks ago. We've been busy preparing for Nadia's wedding and I need to attend several meetings on behalf of my dad while he is away. He came back last night and I've attended the final official meeting this morning. We only have about 2 weeks till the big day. So far, everything went well. We just need to finalize the guest list and arrange the door gifts and a few things to look in KL.

Work Affairs
As usual, I've been busy but I'd limit my time in the office. I've tried my very best to leave office before 7 pm everyday. A few cases need to handle carefully but, alhamdulillah everything look good and smooth. I just need to schedule my time to train my staff on two of the systems so that, it won't be a problem if I'm going on leave. We hired a special staff, and we are currently in the process of learning something out of our routine. We have a special class everyday in the evening. Guess what, I'm proud to say that I'm catching up quite fast on the sign language. It is very interesting and I got excited whenever the class is going to start.

Friends Affairs
Things are looking good here. I hope everything will be ok. I've done my part, but the only thing I just miss the time I spent with my friends, here or KL or Melaka. I really miss those time. Hopefully, after my family affairs, I can spend some time with them, just to hangouts, have some coffees and update each others, not in a rushing situation.

Me & Myself
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. I tend to forget everything that make sick. Maybe not totally forget, but I just don't want to think about it again and again. Past is past and let it be a history and learn from that to go further and be better. I hope I can have more of 'me' time. I learnt to forgive myself where I'm giving myself a space to meet new people and try a new thing.

2 comments:

Nazrulhad Hashim said...

uhh ptt laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... ermm!!

leendiaz said...

hehehehe yes..thats why