JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Eat, Laugh, Eat Again and Laugh Again

After a few delayed of get together for buka puasa, I managed to squeeze my time for the buka puasa with them. Since I had to send a document to Immigration Putrajaya, I came one day earlier to spend time with them.
We met at One Utama and had our coffee for buka puasa before we had Nando's that super pedas to Anes. Before they arrived in OU, I had my round looking for a black dress, mainly for the upcoming Staff Gala Nite end of this month. Unfortunately, nothing that can catched my eyes. Sigh.
After a quick dinner at Nandos, we (Aud, Anes & myself) were heading to The Curve to meet Duan, Wawa, and Ijat. No more Starbucks for us, we've decided to go TGIF.




Apart from updating each other, Aud started her so called IQ test for the three of them (Wawa, Duan, Ijat) as I have taken that test earlier on while we were having our coffee. It was so funny and I still can laugh now picturing those time them.

Answering the so called IQ test

While waiting for them to get the answer for the test, myself and Anes was camwhoring. As usual. It always both of us. Ok, just ignore the vain part!

This session called "to compare whose face is bigger"


Aud said I'm obsess with Anes because I took a lot of her photos. Did I?

The way she looked at me like she asked me to take her picture. Was I obsessed about her when you look at this pictures?

Little that Aud knows, Anes also obsessed about us where she tried to take the same pose over and over again. Hahahahaha

Yes, the same pose was captured by Anes over and over again without us realize it

It was a fun night with them as always.

Ini khas for Anes, muka sape lagi besar???

This wasn't the only night with them. I shall post a new entry where we made one of our fovourite coffee joint like our own property.

No comments: