JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Day I Feel Like I'm Working In The Some Sort Of Production Line

Production? What I meant with production is factory production where all the barang line up and you have to do the same things for all the barang. For example, the barang line up, you have to put the price tag. Yup yup, that was what I feel for the past one week plus. We had three members in our production; Nadia, Mum, and Myself.

Before Daddy Comes Back From His Business Trip

First task; invitation cards and the envelope. Production starts with me, lipat all the envelope according to the specification give. Once I finished melipat the envelope, I will pass to my mum to glue it and she will pass the envelope to Nadia as Nadia will put the invitation card into the envelope. And it continued for more than a thousand cards. It took us 4 days to finish up this task. Besides, we had to finish it before Daddy comes back from London. And we have two different cards. So, imagine the hard work we need to go through.

The card for VIP

The normal cards

Two different cards with two different size

The finished product, put in the basket and boxes

Second task; we moved to a door gift. We have three different door gift to give away to a guest. But for the time being, we only have one type of door gift in hand. What we need to do is, put a ribbon and small flowers on the boxes so it will look nice. Nadia ordered it from a Kraftangan somewhere in Temerloh and it was customized according what she wants.
Mum started off with wiping all the boxes then passed to Nadia where she put the ribbon and glue it on the box. After that my turn came when I put the small flowers and thank you sticker for the finishing. It was a tough job man. Seriously. Mainly because we need to concentrate on it and we got around four hundred of boxes. We this time we managed to finished it in one and a half days and slept around 3 o'clock in the freaking morning.

The finished product. It may look simple to do it, but it took a lots of time and patient.


All the boxes with the invitation cards and door gift nicely arranged in one side of the living room


After Daddy Came Back From His Business Trip

I need to finalize all the invitation list, mainly for my dad and sent them for printing. The sticker printing for all the names. Easier I guess. So, it was time when I need to stick it on the invitation cards with my dad supervision. And again arranged it according to their company or whatsoever. The worst part when my living room was full of invitation cards. The invitation cards was everywhere.

This group need to give out during Majlis Berbuka Puasa on the 17th. Near vacuum clearner also wants to put the card, sabar je la bapak aku ni

One side on the dining table

Bawah coffee table pun boleh

On the sofa, got two group of cards. Or was it three

Everywhere cards

I seriously feel like to vomit blood with all the cards. This one not including Nadia's part and my part and not forgetting Jeffry's part. Not to mention how many bags of cards inside the car. Seriously, I'm going to vomit blood soon.

So people, this is what production that I was talking about earlier. Sigh.

2 comments:

just a piece of mind said...

OMG!!!i didn't know that you have the patience in doing creative works???!!!giler la!

leendiaz said...

terpaksa la wey