JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, April 10, 2009

Anes & Syah asked..

"Can we have 48 hours a day?" Aud and me laughed out loud. What we want to do if we have 48 hours a day. Meaning that we have to work for about 24 hours a day?! Spend 24 hours in the office is really not a joke ok. Not funny at all.

But, with my current situation now, I want to ask the same question the came out from Anes & Syah. "Can I have 48 hours a day, please?" I run out of energy , yet I still need to meet the dateline. My brain is drying, but I still have to come out with the idea.

48 hours a day please..

2 comments:

itsy-bitsybites said...

eeeeeeee!!to all the readers,these 3 people are crazy!!48 hours a day?!not funny wey!(quoted from anes)

leendiaz said...

yes, it is not funny but what to do?? takkan nak tido ofis kot