JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Ready To Change My...

DIET! Decided to change my eating style. I'm gaining weight every single day. My dad complaint. My friends also complaint. And me myself don't like it. So, starting form today, I will monitor+write down what I take for my meal. Kinda a reminder to myself. Hehehehe..Ok, ok serious please.

Breakfast = Warm water + 2 small cupcakes, vanilla flavour
Lunch = Orange juice without sugar, without ice + 2 pieces of quesedillas
Tea = A cup of cofee, no sugar but with low-fat milk
Dinner = Skipped

In between, I drank a lot of water. Yes, mineral water.

On the other note, not relate to my eating style, I'm really busy starting this week until at least by end of next week.

Today
Open Interview with Taylor's College

Wed, 15th
Managing the Business Training conducted by Dir.of Finance (half day)
Pegboard Meeting
Meeting with Gerard; Recruitment initiative + Job Fair at IKIP next week
Meeting with IKIP people for the Culinaire Challenge next week (late evening)

Thu, 16th
Managing the Busisness Training, continuation from Wednesday (full day)
In between, reply all pending emails + follow up on recruitment & job fair initiatives

Fri, 17th
Get stamping for all training visa for Dutch trainees
Send all the documents to Immigration Office for training visa
Recruitment (School of Hospitality) brochure & banner arrive + do inventory
Run through Hotel presentation with Associate Dir. of Sales

Sat, 18th
Recruitment rehearsal for my 2 staffs
Final check for power point presentation
Meeting with Adwin

Sun, 19th
Setting up booth for Chefs Association

Mon, 20th
Setting up booth at IKIP

Tue, 21st
Peoplesoft Webinar Training; 9pm Chicago time, 10am Malaysia time (1st day)
Job Fair at IKIP

Wed, 22nd
Job Fair at IKIP

Thu, 23rd
Peoplesoft Webinar Training; 9pm Chicago time, 10am Malaysia time (2nd day)
Job Fair at IKIP
Closing Ceremony Culinaire Challenge

Fri, 24th
Job Fair post-mortem
Stamping for another 3 Dutch trainees' visa
Immigration Office; training visa submission

Looking at this, not included all the reports that need to submit for payroll, etc..I seriously need 48 hours a day. Sigh.


No comments: