JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Now I Know How....

I always wondering how people can make money through their blog. I've read a lot of blogs and most of them make money through their blog. Being me that not so good in computer and IT stuff, (Aud n Anes said I am one of the buta IT) I keep on asking myself how la this people can get so much side income through blogging. I've registered in nuffnag, but really don't know how it works. After read a few blogs that reveal how to make money through blogging, now I understand. Wow, I impress.
One of the blog that I read daily for the past 2 year is redmummy. I was bloghop and I came across her blog. Starting that day, I've been reading her blog continuously every single day, from her blogspot until she moved to her own red blog. I like the way she tells stories of her life. She got so much of idea and she memang sangat dedicated to her blog ok. I salute and adore her. This morning, when I visited her blog for my normal reading, I know the answer how exactly people make money through their blog. She revealed her story how and what need to be done (more details in her blog). Again, I am so impress with her and her husband who supports her all the time. You rock redmummy. Even though I'm your silent reader, ehem ehem tell you what, keep on blogging as your blog rock my day.

1 comment:

Redmummy said...

wui 2 taun jadi silent readers
dok diam2 jerr kamu

:)

have a good day ahead lina...