JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Day It is All About Technology & System

I've attended a training by Hyatt International for a new system that we will be using it for Key Personnel. But this time, we attended through a web seminar and conference call with them in Chicago.

Peoplesoft Training through web seminar and conference call

The training was quite interesting. Once again, I've been selected as an administrator for this new system for our hotel.

My 2nd monitor while doing the exercise

The training will take 3 days to finish it. We've already done 2 days and another 1 more day will be next week. Though the system quite interesting and user friendly, I need to finish up a series of homework before the training start and we need to do exercise during the training so that Chicago office can rectify our mistake there and then.


My monitor, cappuccino, conference phone

I'm done with my exercise and waiting for others to finish up

Last week session was attended by all properties in South East Asia - Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam. Not forgetting Hong Kong. One more day finish up the training, and we will go live with the new system.
Sigh. More work for me. As for now, I'm currently an administrator for 5 systems in our hotel. Don't know since when I'm so interested in the IT System thingy.


ps: Aud, you should proud of me ok..

2 comments:

itsy-bitsybites said...

hahaha!im so proud of u since i alrdy found someone which was even worse than u!tat person does not even know how to use jobstreet(or should i say she doesnt even know tat website exist?)!

leendiaz said...

hahahaha.. i know that person too. i guess, i am way better than that person. Sigh!