JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another Day Trip To KL

I don't have a rest at least for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Been really busy with work and also preparation for Nadia's engagement and wedding. I don't have time for my friends, not even for myself. I think I'm going to collapse soon with this hectic life.
Last Saturday I went to KL with dad, mum and Nadia purposely to take Nadia's engagement baju and to buy a few stuffs. We reached KL around 11 something and we went straight to Jalan Masjid India.
First stop, Semua House to take Nadia's baju. Need to alter a bit for her kain because the lining more panjang than the outside. Lucky the tailor can alter it on the day itself. And actually, Nadia left the tailor card at home but didn't tell anybody except me. She was so scared that my dad will scold her because of the card and luckily, the tailor didn't make noise about it.

Nadia and her tailor discussing about the payment

While waiting for Nadia's kain to be altered, we headed off to Jakel as my dad wanted to look for his songket. Me myself also wanted to look for any ready made baju kurung as I'm the only one who doesn't have any matching baju for the event. After that, we walked along Jalan Masjid India, one shop after one shop. We were looking for my baju and also materials for the girls. This one for Nadia's reception. She wants them to wear the same materials on that day just because it will look nice in the photo.

Colours to choose

We bought 15 sets of the same materials for our cousins plus one extended family member and also for Nadia's pengapit, Anes. It took some times for the staff at that shop to settle the materials as he needs to get it from the store.
Nadia chose this colours, not so clear here but I'm sure it will turn out good during the day

Both of them were so tired and joined the staff sit on the floor

Owh, I refused to sit on the floor..ahahahah

Our next stop was Gulati's and Euro Moda. Unfortunately, nothing I can buy and we met my dad at Insaf for Nasi Beriyani. After finished our lunch, came back to Semua House, took Nadia's baju and we headed to KLCC as my bro, Jeffry was waiting for us there. My dad wanted to buy a pair shoes for Jeffry, mainly for Nadia's wedding. Psycho.So, the searching started. Owh, bear in mind, this is the 'muntah darah' part where he only wanted the designer brands for his son!!!

First stop, Ferragamo. They got sales there. While both of them were looking at the shoes, I was searching for a ballerina pump that I kept on eye for quite some times. They got but unfortunately the colour that I was looking for not there, and it was slightly different from what I wanted. As they were having sales, the price is quite reasonable for that brand. Nadia and me already measure the correct size for our ballerina pump as daddy will go to London again somewhere in July. Hopefully, I will get this time round.
I know this design came out quite long ago, but I love it and I don't have enough money to buy it last time

Jeffry can't decide which shoes he wanted, so we moved to our second stop. Gucci. Got a few shoes that suits him, but my dad didn't like it. While Jeffry tried a couple of shoes, myself and Nadia tried a few shoes too. But Gucci is not my thing. I don't know why, but I just don't like it.
Since they still wanted to look around the other designers, we moved to our third stop. This time around Tods. But nothing suits him for the event. By this time, we (mum, Nadia & me) already tired and can't moved our feet to follow them.

After Tods, they went to the next stop, Armani followed by Bally and LV. But after that came back to Ferragamo. Hey, LV??? That is daddy's standard to wear LV shoes. Arghhh..I walked around for a while and tested a few handbags and managed to convience my dad to buy the same design of handbag when he is going to London in July. Crossing my finger tight. The journey to find one pair of shoes didnt finish yet. Jeffry still can't decide which one he wanted to get. Then we went back to Gucci. Saw the shoes, tried a a few pairs. Myself n Nadia already flat there but was entertained by looking at one Malay couple in there. Hahahahaha.

They were looking at one shoes after one and I was snapping their pictures until somebody stopped me.

Yes. I stopped snapping the pictures after somebody stopped me.

Sales Guy: Excuse me miss, you are not allowed to take photo inside here.
Me: Opss, sorry.
Nadia: Ala, she wasn't snapping at your things la. She was snapping at our dad's photo and my brother's curly hair. (rolled eyes)
Sales Guy: I'm so sorry miss, but that is our policy.
Me: Let's go to Ferragamo then.

Hahahahaha. Yes, we went to Ferragamo after that as Jeffry decided to take the one in Ferragamo. That time also, he was a bit confused which one to take. And after another tried, he took one.

Quoted from Nadia "after this, please sleep with shoes"

He took nearly 3 hours to get that shoes. Eiiii sabar je la kan. He needs to rushed back to Taman Tun as he was on split shift and needs to get back to work at 6pm. From KLCC, we went to Ikea. Our normal visit every time we were in KL. I met up with Audrey & Agnes at The Curve for coffee and oxygen. Yes, the whole day wey!!! After that, we went to Ikano to buy Nadia's bedsheet. I got one for myself also. Then we had dinner at Thai Express, The Curve with them.
Went back quite late, around 11pm as we were waiting for Jeffry to finish his work. Reached Kuantan nearly 2 o'clock in the morning. Sigh. Tired plus I missed Daniel's farewell party.
Owh, no photos after KLCC because I was damn tired and lazy to snap any photos. My feet felt like tercabut and the next day, Sunday was another busy day with Nadia. Sigh.

2 comments:

just a piece of mind said...

ahaks!im the extended family members?malu sudaaaaaa~I know the story of the malay couple!!!boyfie-"sayang bole pkai bag ni ms g clas nanti tp tak leh kene pen la kan..."girlfie-"tak leh cuci ker?"

ni la kalu org duit dah banyak sgt banje gf bag gucci g clas tp gf cam saiko nak cuci bag tue!

leendiaz said...

hahahahaha..ada lagi sambungan. nnt i blog